Rules and Regulations:
- afaqs! Foxglove awards has been set up with a goal of recognizing & promoting young Agencies (set up after January 1, 2004)
- Entries are open to all Marketing communication agencies (creative, OOH, media, digital, design etc.).
- Entries from freelancers and individuals will not be accepted.
- Agencies have an option to participate for Regional Awards as well as National Awards.
- For Regional Awards local agencies/offices compete against each other for the top slot or highest honour within that city. National Awards recognise the budding agencies, which have created and curated the best pan India campaigns.
- The regional entries will be accepted from Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Cochin, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai & Bengaluru.
- Work can be entered in more than one category or sub category.
- Please ensure that the entries submitted to the afaqs! Foxglove Awards should have been released for between November 1, 2013 and October 31, 2014.
- Entries should be approved by the clients.
- Last date to avail Early Bird Discount is 20 December, 2014.
- The last date for sending entries is January 18, 2015.
- The decision of the jury will be final and binding.
- The payment can be made online by credit/debit cards, net banking or via cheques.
- Please make your Crossed Cheque or Bank Draft payable to "Banyan Netfaqs Pvt Ltd" in INR only, and mail the same at Banyan Netfaqs Pvt Ltd, B-3, First Floor, Sector 4, Noida - 201301
- The entry will be considered accepted only when the entry fees has reached us (in case of net banking and cheques)
- For payment details, kindly visit the Registration page.
- An agency, which wins the National Award for a piece of work
will automatically be excluded from the Regional Award for the same work.